DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
1. In collecting, using and processing personal data, we are complying with the applicable data protection provisions. All personal data disclosed by you (title, name, address, email address, phone number, and bank details) will be collected, processed and stored exclusively by us in accordance with the provisions of data protection law.
2. If you use our services, your personal data, to the extent that they are required for the establishment, content or modification of the contractual relationship (master data), will be used for the performance of the contract concluded between us, such as for delivery of the products ordered to the address specified by you. Within the scope of the statutory provisions, we are additionally saving data to the extent permissible in order to contact you with regard to new products of our company to a later date. Any further use of your master data for purposes of advertising, market research or the appropriate tailoring of our offering shall require your explicit consent.
3. For the handling of our orders in our online shop, it is necessary to transmit your personal data to third parties (such as subcontractors, suppliers, carriers or tax consultants). The data transferred to third parties will be used by those exclusively to perform the above mentioned obligations or tasks. After a non-completion of the purchasing process, your saved data will be deleted. If a contract is concluded, all data resulting from the contractual relationship will be stored until the expiration of the retention period required under fiscal law (7 years).
4. Your personal data, which are necessary to use our offers and to issue invoices (usage data), will also be used exclusively for the processing of the sales contracts concluded between us. Such usage data are notably the characteristics to identify you as a user, information on the beginning and end of your use and data on your use of the respective telemedia used by you as a user.
5. Should you have any further questions regarding the collection, storage and use of your personal data, our support is available via the email address email@example.com.
6. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (‘Google’). Google Analytics uses ‘cookies’, which are text files stored on your computer to help our website analyze how our website is used. The information generated by the cookies on your use of this website (including your IP address) is normally transferred onto a Google server in the USA and saved there. Your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within the Member States of the European Union or other signatories to the Treaty of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP-address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator, to evaluate your use of the website and to compile reports of your website activities and to further generate coherent services for the website operator by looking at the website and internet use. The IP address transmitted to Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google. You can prevent the installation of cookies using the corresponding setting in your browser. Please note, however, that this may prevent you from making full use of all the functions of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent the compilation of data generated by the cookies and its use of website-related data (incl. your IP address) to Google and the processing of data by Google by downloading and installing the available browser plugin through the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
7. Our website offers you the opportunity to subscribe to our newsletter. If you would like to receive the newsletter, you need to provide us with your email address and confirm, that you agree to receive the newsletter. After you have subscribed to the newsletter, we will send you an email containing a link to confirm your registration. You can unsubscribe the newsletter at any time. Please send your cancellation to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will immediately delete your data in connection with the newsletter dispatch.
You are entitled to the basic rights of information, amendment, deletion, restriction, data transferability, retraction and protest. If you think that the processing of your data breaches the right to data protection or that your rights to data protection have already been breached, you can make a complaint to the data protection authorities.
You can reach us via the following contact details:
fin projects, TOKTOK gmbh